Foundation for Developmental Research (FDR) is a non-profit making community-based organization duly registered under the Societies Registration Act 1860. Foundation is being promoted by a group of highly skilled professionals who are dedicated to promote the challenges of the present day research-based programmes.
Objectives and Activities of the Foundation are:
- To promote, guide and organize developmental research and action programmes in field studies, especially the subjects relating to public health, education of minorities and deprived, environmental and natural sciences.
- To conduct orientation training on innovative programmes on health, education, scientific and environmental sciences.
- To conduct need-based assessment marketing research, consultancy and product’s technology evaluation.
- To organize meetings, lectures, seminars, workshops and conferences on empirical research.
- To develop economically viable production facilities for sustainable activities.
- To provide technical assistance to control industrial pollution originates from toxic and hazardous wastes, smoke and poisonous gases (generated during the production processes).
- To highlight the advances carried out by the researchers and the writers - publishing academic and non-academic empirical and analytical research studies in form of books, pamphlets, monographs, booklets and newsletters.